Our deliveries for clients need to be amazing. And that requires well organised, effective and efficient project teams. We're growing, and we need another brilliant Digital Producer / Project Manager to lead and coordinate our digital projects. Whether it’s Agile or Waterfall, you’ll know the best way to do it and you’ll have a track record of delivering projects on budget, on time and with a happy project team. If you have used Jira before it would be the icing on the cake.
Based in our open plan Bristol office in Paintworks, the main requirements for the role are:
- Strong digital knowledge
- Experience of agile and waterfall methodologies
- Able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Track record of web and mobile projects
- Understanding and managing project requirements (including BDD)
Working at Rockpool is slightly different than elsewhere. We've tried to make life as simple as possible, placing our trust in our team to make decisions and manage their own work:
- You won't have a boss. No one does.
- You'll manage your own hours.
- We don't do appraisals. We just talk, like normal people do.
- Champagne is guaranteed. But only if you're truly brilliant.
If you think you could be the right person for us send your CV to email@example.com telling us why you are the perfect Junior Digital Producer / Project Manager for Rockpool.
STRICTLY no recruitment agencies please.
Closing date: Friday 9th June