Do you want to lead the digital account for one of the UK's top brands; capturing their business needs, building client relationships and ensuring we deliver world-class digital solutions? We're looking for a talented Digital Account Lead to join our team who can understand and capture the business needs of our largest client account, devise compelling digital experiences and work with our project teams to deliver them.
Based in our open plan Bristol office at the Paintworks, on any given day you could be doing one or all of these things:
- Engage with different levels of the client business to identify and analyse requirements
- Capture business requirements and user stories
- Document and communicate business and technical details to provide clarity between client stakeholders and the project team
- Devise digital strategies that deliver commercial value for clients and compelling experiences for consumers
- Prepare and plan client presentations and meetings
- Spend time onsite with the client, understanding their world and establishing yourself as part of their team
- Ensure the client is delighted across all interactions and project deliveries
- Research and analyse a client’s industry and competitors
Working at Rockpool is slightly different than elsewhere. We've tried to make life as simple as possible, placing trust in our team to make decisions and manage their own work:
- You won't have a boss, no one does
- You'll manage your own hours
- We don't do appraisals, we just talk, like normal people do
- Champagne is guaranteed - but only if you're truly brilliant
If you think you could be the right person for us send your CV to email@example.com telling us why you are the perfect Digital Account Lead for Rockpool.
STRICTLY no recruitment agencies please.
Closing date: Friday 19th January
For more information download the Job Description