Do you want to work with some of the UK's top brands; building client relationships, growing the value of accounts and ensuring we deliver world-class digital solutions? We're looking for a brilliant Digital Account Manager to join our team who can understand the needs of our B2C clients, devise compelling digital experiences and work with our project teams to deliver them.
Based in our open plan Bristol office at the Paintworks, on any given day you could be doing one or all of these things:
- Devise a digital strategy that delivers commercial value for the client and compelling experiences for consumers
- Take a brief from a client for a digital project and work with the team to provide proposals and estimates
- Prepare and plan a client presentation or meeting
- Spend time onsite with the client, understanding their world and establishing yourself as part of their team
- Network with an account and establish multi-level connections to understand client strategy, priorities and escalation paths
- Identify and drive development of a new business opportunity
- Ensure the client is delighted across all interactions and project deliveries
- Research and analyse a client's industry and competitors
- Work with client stakeholders to build a commercial business case that supports a digital project
Working at Rockpool is slightly different than elsewhere. We've tried to make life as simple as possible, placing trust in our team to make decisions and manage their own work:
- You won't have a boss, no one does
- You'll manage your own hours
- We don't do appraisals, we just talk, like normal people do
- Champagne is guaranteed - but only if you're truly brilliant
If you think you could be the right person for us send your CV to email@example.com telling us why you are the perfect Digital Account Manager for Rockpool.
STRICTLY no recruitment agencies please.
Closing date: Friday 19th January
For more information download the Job Description