Do you want to work with some of the UK's top brands; developing iOS mobile apps that provide exceptional digital experiences for end users? We're looking for a passionate iOS Developer to join our team, who can build beautiful apps that work seamlessly with service layers and third-party APIs.
Based in our open plan office in the Paintworks, on any given day you could be doing one or all of these things:
- Turning designs and wireframes into high quality iOS interfaces
- Designing the architecture for business critical iOS apps
- Developing high performance apps that integrate with APIs and third-party platforms
- Delivering quality code that meets best practice and passes unit tests
- Working with other developers using a continuous integration approach
- Releasing apps to the App Store or via Enterprise MDM infrastructure
Working at Rockpool is slightly different than elsewhere. We've tried to make life as simple as possible, placing our trust in our team to make decisions and manage their own work:
- You won't have a boss, no one does
- You'll manage your own hours
- We don't do appraisals, we just talk, like normal people do
- Champagne is guaranteed - but only if you're truly brilliant
If you think you could be the right person for us send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you are the perfect for the role.
STRICTLY no recruitment agencies please.
For more information download the Job Description