Do you want to work with some of the UK's top brands analysing user journey information and transactional data to generate key insights that drive business decisions? We're looking for a talented Junior Data Analyst to join our team, who wants to cut their teeth analysing and interpreting consumer and business data.
Based in our open plan office in the Paintworks, on any given day you could be doing one or all of these things:
- Reviewing client systems and data sources to identify how they can be used together to deliver insight
- Undertaking exploratory data analysis on data sets to provide valuable information
- Designing and building actionable reporting that explains user behaviour
- Creating reports, dashboards and data visualisations that identify key insights and trends
- Manipulating data to deliver accurate data sets and analysis
Working at Rockpool is slightly different than elsewhere. We've tried to make life as simple as possible, placing our trust in our team to make decisions and manage their own work:
- You won't have a boss, no one does
- You'll manage your own hours
- We don't do appraisals, we just talk, like normal people do
- Champagne is guaranteed - but only if you're truly brilliant
If you think you could be the right person for us send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you are the perfect for the role.
STRICTLY no recruitment agencies please.
For more information download the Job Description