Our digital platforms for clients need to be amazing. And that requires smart developers who aren't afraid to use technology to try new things. We're growing, and we need another brilliant Web Developer to join our team creating .NET web applications for clients. Whether it’s a bespoke web application or integrating APIs and 3rd party platforms, you’ll have a passion for learning and finding out the best way to do it.
Based in our open plan Bristol office in Paintworks, the main requirements for the role are:
- .NET development experience
- Able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Track record on digital web projects
- Understanding of the benefits of continuous integration
- Experience of working as part of an agile team
Working at Rockpool is slightly different than elsewhere. We've tried to make life as simple as possible, placing our trust in our team to make decisions and manage their own work:
- You won't have a boss. No one does.
- You'll manage your own hours.
- We don't do appraisals. We just talk, like normal people do.
- Champagne is guaranteed. But only if you're truly brilliant.
If you think you could be the right person for us send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you are the perfect Junior Web Developer for Rockpool.
STRICTLY no recruitment agencies please.
For more information Download Job Description